You better stop tryin to spread this propoganda about Raider13's boyfriend or he will have to sick Hansborough on you.
As if 57 states wasn't enough...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Obama also spoke about his uncle, who was part of the American brigade that helped to liberate Auschwitz."</div></div>
from
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05...y4127479.shtml
The only problem?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The Soviets liberated Auschwitz, the largest extermination and concentration camp, in January 1945."</div></div>
from
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?ModuleId=10005131
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You better stop tryin to spread this propoganda about Raider13's boyfriend or he will have to sick Hansborough on you.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I like a good railroading as much as anyone Bob...but could you (or someone else who published this info that you got this from) could have overlooked the possibility that a US Brigade helped the Soviets to liberate Auschwitz? Sure--the US wasn't all rosy w/the Soviets post WW2, but basically everyone was against Hitler, including the US and the Soviets.
I'm just saying it's a possibility--I have nothing to back that up.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Sounds like NSSB has a man crush on Obama.
there isn't a thread long enough to list Bush's lies, errr misspeakings
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there isn't a thread long enough to list Bush's lies, errr misspeakings </div></div>
Or Clinton's, Or Bush I's, Or Reagan's, Or Nixon's, Or Ford's....
Are you starting to see my patern here?????
This is what happens when you have to be a multi-billion aire to become considered for presidency of a nation.......
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
This is why I don't like to involve myself with lying, errrr politics.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
maybe he just got the names of the camps confused? hmmmmmmmmmm
"In fact, Obama's great uncle took part in the liberation of one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald, spokesman Bill Burton said this afternoon."
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...auschwitz.html
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe he just got the names of the camps confused? hmmmmmmmmmm
"In fact, Obama's great uncle took part in the liberation of one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald, spokesman Bill Burton said this afternoon."
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...auschwitz.html</div></div>
That is indeed what I've read: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
"Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton released a statement later Tuesday clarifying the remarks, saying the Illinois senator meant to refer to the Buchenwald camp, which American soldiers did liberate. Obama was also apparently referring to his great uncle."
A dumb mistake - yes - but apparently a mistake nonetheless
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like a good railroading as much as anyone Bob...but could you (or someone else who published this info that you got this from) could have overlooked the possibility that a US Brigade helped the Soviets to liberate Auschwitz? Sure--the US wasn't all rosy w/the Soviets post WW2, but basically everyone was against Hitler, including the US and the Soviets.
I'm just saying it's a possibility--I have nothing to back that up. </div></div>
Did you read the latter link?
Here's more...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwi...entration_camp
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks